Because life’s celebrations shouldn’t cost the Earth

Sunday 10 February 2013

Embroidered Beer Bottle Opener

As you may have seen in my post yesterday, I made a tea cosy for a much loved friend.  Well today, I made a 'beverage accessory' of a slightly different kind;

A Bottle Opener!


The children's very most favourite-ist Uncle (& his wife) have come to visit for the weekend and they wanted to give him a present, so out came the badge-making machine.  I whipped up a gift that I thought he might actually have a use for!  

I'm not sure what he really made of it, but he and Mr. Larkin are humouring me and drinking more beer than they actually want to, whilst watching the rugby, 'just to try it out'.  My sister and I are quite overcome at their generosity of spirit...........

Here is a little picture of the opener in its packaging, but please excuse the fluff which must have been on the camera lens.

Did you spot the shadow of a hair across the bottom of the label? 

No comments:

Post a Comment