Because life’s celebrations shouldn’t cost the Earth

Wednesday 12 April 2017

'You're my Sunshine' Embroidery Hoop Art

'Rainy Days' Project ~ Sewing World Magazine



April's issue of Sewing World Magazine is in the shops now and it's packed full of Easter and Spring makes to sew, including my little appliqued embroidery hoop picture.


I love Spring and at this time of the year, here in the UK, we often feel like we experience all four seasons in one day!  As the skies open it's good to remind ourselves that 'April showers bring May flowers', just as some people always brighten our gloomy days!  


I stitched up the hoop for my big sister who has a birthday later this month, as I know she really is the 'Sunshine on a rainy day' for lots of different people!

The magazine has a total of ten spring projects just waiting to be stitched, including these;   




 Happy Easter!


5 comments:

  1. Oh how precious! You are my sunshine makes me smile! Happy Easter. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on another perfect project. Could do with some April showers, just been out watering pots for the second time this week. Take care Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice gift to give to such a lovely person!
    Another publication, well done you!
    I was looking at magazines yesterday, and must have missed this one! I'll look again!
    Hope you have a lovely Easter,
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on another article. They always look so much fun to make. Such a beautiful sentiment and a very lovely gift too. This is gorgeous. Hope that you and yours are having a lovely Easter. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely thoughtful gift, so personal. x

    ReplyDelete