Because life’s celebrations shouldn’t cost the Earth

Sunday 25 February 2024

 

Personalised Baby Boy Gift 

Jungle Theme Applique Bunting Garland



Cute Giraffe Pendant Flags



A friend asked me to stitch up some teal and brown bunting for her little nephew who adores giraffes. It took me a few attempts to draft a suitably cute giraffe. I then drew a 'Varsity' style font, as I felt this would balance the 'babyish' feel of their faces! The wide polka dot bias binding finally pulled it all together beautifully.



Lola was very keen to help with the sewing!


Peek-a-Boo



The giraffes and letters were all hand drawn and cut before being stitched on normal sewing machine.









2 comments:

  1. That bunting looks great and I'm sure Lola was very helpful!
    Best wishes
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are incredibly good with hand-drawing and stitching these letters and shapes! I would've guessed that they were all machine-embroidered with a computerized design. Noah's banner is adorable! *Watch your paws sweet Lola!

    ReplyDelete